Thursday 13 September 2012

Love Is Blind.....And....I'm Dead

Hey,
       How many of you have loved someone more than your life? Have your heart stopped beating when you saw that person?  Have you ever cared someone more than yourself? Have you ever seen your tears in his or her eyes when you were in pain?
 In love, Every sweet things happen..........!!!
But When you loose it........................No words to express the pain you may go through....

Someone told me this story.....here it goes.....1...2...3....

Love for me was a fantasy world...until I met you...But After I met you......Love was My life.....!

In a dream land, dreaming....dreaming and dreaming......with you always...

Dancing to the tune of love with you was really a beautiful moment in my life...Feeling so special and important....

I never thought that one day, I too would fall in love.
I never thought that one day, I would love someone more than my life.
The so called passion....(the greatest madness everyone should experience at-least once in lifetime.....pray & hope that it last forever.....) locked me up in a cage which was your heart....I could not escape nor I wanted to....I was becoming breathless because of your unconditional love.....

Why do you like me? 
What is so special in me that you had fallen in love with me?
             Suffocating me with your love and care....healing all my pain...hiding my tears behind your heart....Washing away all my weakness..... I am floating...and....flying.......with you.

Everything after falling in love with you was a new experience.....beautiful days.....I was proud to say that I am in love with you beloved and I am so lucky....
You are my heart and soul....I could have never got someone so sweet as you.....

AM I WORTHY FOR IT  ???

Love is blind....BUT..............Ah......I never thought that Love would make my life go blind.......!!!
 You were the one to discover the poet in me......so its for you dear....
"My last poem for you, my..............love!"
Nothing to say more than these......


Was it all just a mere dream.....???
Falling in love with you was a mistake.....but a real mistake...!

Days, months or even years may not be enough to wipe away my tears......
Maybe I could not be me...without your love......you had changed me....those changes are permanent ...I know...
Maybe I would take a life time to heal myself.....the wound of your love was so deep.....thanks for it....as you taught me many things that no one else could have taught me.....
I would bury all your memories and even you in my soul’s graveyard  forever......!!!
I would decorate it with beautiful white roses instead of those ugly red ones.....

Maybe I was not your first love....maybe I was just one among many, you loved....
But... you were definitely my first love.....but you never were or never will be my forever love.....

My heart is hurt.....but it will heal.....it has to heal.....for my real love....for my true love....for my only soul-mate.......I may die waiting for that special person.....but I would never love you again in my life.....even if you come back to me......even if you ask for forgiveness....even if you beg me....

I just don't want you nor your unsure..... Dirty love.....
Now, I can firmly say that....YOU ARE NOT WORTHY OF MY LOVE.......
Be happy as always....I would never hate you......As it is true that how much ever I try I may not be able to hate you......!!! Best Wishes !!!
GOODBYE!!!
.......................................................THE END.........................................................


END OF A LOVE STORY....BUT BEGINNING OF A NEW LIFE.....
A MORE EXCITING LIFE.....A REAL LIFE...


Love is freedom......love is respect....every thing starts with love and ends with love....the priceless feeling....that cannot be bought!!!
It is of-course a  great feeling...a devotion.....a desire....a powerful miracle....a soul healing tool......
It may happen anytime.....anywhere....
But Falling in love with the right person at the right time is important...Is it not???
Falling in love is a special feeling.....an amazing experience... Believe in it.....trust your real love.....it would definitely come in search of you....
Wait for your true love....wait for your soul mate.....search for it.....find it....grasp it....FOREVER.....


Someone somewhere is made for you.....Waiting just for you dear......when you discover that hidden love....hold it tight....Never Let It Go!!!

3 comments :

  1. I want to thank my brother 'Navaneeth' for doing the photoshop for my poem 'I'm Dead...I'm Dead'.
    He has made it beautiful, the black background is really looking good. Thanks a lot for the inspiration and support.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aryechee kollaaaammmmmm....... evidunnu varunnu ingane oronnu???? nee b pharm enthinaa dee padiche??????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks bro....!!! Near & dear ones support & inspiration.....!!!
    Talents-God's Grace!
    Bpharm-God's Wish!

    ReplyDelete